Monday, April 19, 2010

Temporarily Ours!

We finally found an apartment in New York for this summer! It has been the biggest hassle, lemme tell you. Ty wanted something as close to his work as possible, like across the street, since his hours are so long. That, plus the fact that we're only going to be there for 3.5 months made it a difficult find! Before I show you pics, might I remind you that this tiny little studio apt that we will be living in for only one summer is equivalent to the cost of living in a nice place in Provo for an entire year!

Ok, now you can see pics.
(don't mind the weird picture hanging above the bed)

We will be living on the 35th floor of an amazing high rise in the Financial District of Manhattan. It is within walking distance of Ty's work and a 20 minute subway ride away from mine.

If anyone wants to come visit, I'll put your name on the list for the blow-up mattress!
Come on, I know you want to!

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. You two are the cutest couple! The apartment looks amazing I bet you will have an amazing summer. Congratulations on the job for both of you. what a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... my dearest new to new yorkers! In NY terms that is a rad pad! No joke if you at all have worries regarding your new abode, just know that you will be living like a king and queen compared to the majority of new yorkers! You will love it! I am going to make you a list of things to do and eat. Here is a sneak peak : Egg Creams, Gray's Papaya hot dogs (my mouth is watering),James Pizza, and is looks like the most important things to me are food and this comment has gotten way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ!!! You have a blog! Yay. I'm so happy I found it. I'm so jealous you'll be spending the summer in NY. Still to this day, my best summer yet, was the summer I spent there dancing. It's a blast to live there- so different than just vacationing there. You'll love it. You're living my dream. I hope all is well. I'm stoked that you have a blog, so I can keep up on your fabulous life. Congrats about the apartment! Good luck with the move. Love you! Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you fancy guys! All the more reason for us to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They, that place looks really nice. I am excited for you guys, you will have such awesome experiences this summer. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice! It is so cute! now will you find us someone to stay for the summer? i dont even know where to begin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the heck? is this for real? thats so nice you beezyy!! haha im visiting ty FOSHO

    ReplyDelete