Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SHOPAHOLIC

I.have.issues. Major issues.
It started when I was a little girl.Whenever I see an article of clothing I want, I can't stop thinking about it. I think about what I would wear it with, how it would look on me, how perfect it is, how much it will add to my wardrobe. And then, I ALWAYS buy it.
This happens so often, it consumes me! It really is bad. Every time I go into a store, the fashion flood of colorful fabrics and patterns makes me feel like a hungry fat kid in a candy store. Wish I could say I was kidding.
Today It happened in Target. I wasn't even going there to buy clothes, I was planning on buying FRUIT, but as I innocently passed by the women's section, I lost my mind again.
The new Liberty of London collection is to die for.
Poor Ty. Poor, poor Ty. This is only beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment