Monday, April 26, 2010

dis weekend



Ty and I spent the weekend in Salt Lake at my parentals house. On Saturday my mom tricked me into doing yard work by telling me we would go shopping afterward...False. Instead, we went to dinner and a movie with mom, dad, brother (John), sister-in-law (Ashley) , niece (Alli), and nephew (Tanner). It was so fun! I don't care what you say, I have the most darling niece and nephew in the world. They are so smiley, friendly, and just plain cute! We saw the movie How to Train Your Dragon. We usually aren't into cartoons and movies with dragons, but it was actually good! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.


On Sunday we went to Miss Sarah Doxey's mission farewell. Sarah and the whole Doxey family are some of our dear friends. We owe Sarah the world....she introduced us! If it weren't for her, life as we know it wouldn't exist! She gave a beautiful farewell talk and we know she is going to serve wonderfully in California.

Sarah was one of my bridesmaids and is on the far right.
Not the best picture but since my comp crashed I have none!

1 comment:

  1. We missed you at church but we are glad you had a fun weekend! We are getting together before you leave because I will miss my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete