Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally!

For the past um...while, I have found myself going about my days blogging in my head. When something funny, boring, exciting, or interesting happens, I write blog posts in my head for my make believe blog that really doesn't exist. I think about my pretend posts and the fonts I would use, what pictures I would add, and how I would cleverly compose my words into blogosphere lingo.

Whenever something is on my mind for longer than 30 seconds, like blogging has recently been, I know that it is more than just one of the random flickerings going on in my head. I have held off creating this for so long because it is my worst nightmare to be a blogging failure: someone who never updates, or has an ugly boring blog. It is my hope that my new blog (and Tyler's too!) will provide some sort of something to someone!


No comments:

Post a Comment