Monday, April 5, 2010

R.I.P...Again!!!

SO frustrated! Right now I am using Ty's laptop...a PC : ( ...becuase my Mac died! It crashed! I'm sad! Ok, I don't know fur SURE yet if it's really gone (we're taking it to the store today), but I have a pretty good idea considering this is the 2nd time it has happened!!! It happened two years ago and I lost EVERYTHING...pictures, music, documents...You name it! The worst part about losing it right now is that I spent 3 hours yesterday writing a 6 page paper on that computer.. and its due TODAY! Actually, I take that back, that is the second worst thing. The real worst thing about losing my computer for a second time is losing my pictures from BYU swimming, my wedding, honeymoon, my LIFE. It's all gone! What's a girl to do? Well, Ty says I should get rid of the Mac and get a "reliable" PC. He has had his laptop for like 10 years and has had zero problems. Ok, well... I'm a Mac snob and feel going to a PC would be a major downgrade. His computer looks like it's from the Stone Age. My computer was cute and white. At least I'm honest!


These ads about how Macs are cool and PCs are lame have obviously affected me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! My "cute white" mac just DIED too! I lost 7,000 pictures (high school, dixie, judd & i dating, honeymoon, etc) and 13,000 songs.... :( I took it to the MAC store and they told me that there was NOTHING on my hard-drive. Really? I wanted to throw that stupid computer through the glass doors of the MAC store and tell them that I'm forever buying PC's now. I'm with Tyler... going back in time to the stone age!

    ReplyDelete