Thursday, June 17, 2010

perfection.

Guys...my ideal night: Gym, slice of pizza from Zaytuna, NBA Finals, the latest InStyle, and a pint of Ben&Jerry's Phish Food ice cream.

Ahhhhh. Relaxation.
I love when I feel tired and sore from working out... makes me feel accomplished and like I deserve to snarf lots of goodies.

The only thing that would make it better is if Ty were here with me. BUT tonight will be an early night for him...supposed to get off at like 10 (not normal, I know). But believe me that is early!

I randomly went to a Toby Keith concert today at Fox. It was kind of awkward because there were like 30 people there.

The only song I really know of his is that old one. I think it's called "Wanna Talk About Me," but he didn't sing it.
This is one thing I really love about New York. You can just be walking around, minding your own business, and run into the most random and exciting things.

1 comment:

  1. If you were from Ferron, you would have all of his songs memorized. We miss you guys, Alli has been naming her toys and 2 favorite toothbrushes Sara and Ty.

    ReplyDelete