Monday, May 9, 2011

IRONPEOPLE

We went to St. George this past weekend to watch Tys uncle compete in an Ironman.
(I think Ironpeople is more pc because there were a lot of women in it too.)
If you aren't familiar...here's the breakdown:
2.4 mile swim
+112 mile bike
+26.2 mile run
= 140.6 miles of...well, hell.
I saw people passing out, throwing up, and even bleeding.
But I actually thought it looked fun?
Watching them cross the finish line was my favorite part.
Quite an accomplishment.

Here's us with Dirk-the Ironman himself, and Jodi- Ty's mom

Dirk's cheering squad after the race


Soooo...
Ironman- South Africa
April 22, 2012.
Who's with me???
Anyone?
ANYONE????

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a blast! Ha, I will have to wait until I have all my kids before I can do something like that, probably I would never be able to. That would be awesome if you do it!

    ReplyDelete