Wednesday, September 29, 2010

drowsy

Today I went to the dry cleaners to pick up some clothes and I forgot to pick up the clothes.
Yup.
That's what happens when you wake up at 5:30 every morning.
I felt like such an idiot walking back into that place after having driven all the way home empty handed without a clue.
In other news...
Have you seen Lauren Conrad's line of clothing for Kohl's?
Kind of embarrassing but there's actually some cute stuff!
I think she has great style and it actually looks like stuff she wears.
Here ya go.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how you do it day in and day out. That does stink. I couldnt find my bedspread anywhere when we moved back this fall. I wen to the cleaners and blamed them for loosing it. Ha! to find it in a suitcase in the storage unit. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete