Saturday, September 4, 2010

WARNING

DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE:
Unless you want to sit in boredom and confusion for 2 hours and 13 minutes.
I'm pretty easy to entertain...feed me and give me something to look at and I'm a happy camper.
But I seriously almost walked out of this movie because of sheer boredom.
I even TRIED to fall asleep at one point.
Maybe I have ADHD.
No that's not it.
The movie is about a 40 something year old woman who divorces her husband because she "doesn't want to be married anymore" and wants to "find herself" by traveling.
She meets some peeps, sleeps around a bit, and eats food.
That's it.
That's all that happened.
Sorry if I ruined the ending.
And sorry for being such a negative nancy....I'm just still slightly bitter about wasting over 2 hours of my life.
On a more positive note....the first BYU football game is today!
Let's go Cougs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, and I really like Julia Roberts. Oh well, I'll just rent it on Netflix so I can multitask while I'm watching it.

    ReplyDelete