Sunday, March 6, 2011

words.





WORDS WITH FRIENDS.
Usually referred to simply as 'words'.
Please tell me you've heard of it.
It's like, scrabble for techy people who have iPhones.
Ty and I have been playing non-stop for weeks now.
I'm not usually a gamer.
I never play games because, generally speaking, I'm bad at every game and I'm too competitive to lose every time.
But on 'words' you can choose who you play so I just choose people who are bad too.
Tyler, on the other hand, comes from a family of gamers.
The Baldwins can stay up all night playing cards and stuff.
The first time I played games with his family I was like, what's going on?
The last game I had played was probably Candyland when I was 6 and I'm sure I didn't even follow the rules.
I feel like an idiot when I play real scrabble with the Baldwins because the only words I can come up with are ones like "no" and "hi."
I come from a family who watches movies and goes to bed by 10 on weekends.
So trust me, if I like 'words' you will too.
My username is sjbaldwin.
Add me so we can be words friends k?

1 comment:

  1. i just started a game with you :)

    My sister and I are addicted to this too hehe
    I live on the Gold Coast in Australia

    ReplyDelete