Sunday, March 27, 2011

vegas birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Here's what Ty and I did to celebrate MY golden birthday!
We first went out on Tuesday with the fam (parents not included...they always go on a cruise over my birthday I don't know why...) to Provo's ever so fabulous Los Hermanos restaurant.
We usually don't get to go here bc Ty thinks it's nasty but I love it and
decided that's where we'd celebrate.

Here's me at Los Hermanos with the giant birthday cupcake that my sister-in-law made me!!!

Then we went to my grandparents house and ate this apple pie, made by yours truly.

The first pie I have ever made and most likely my last.

THEN
Ty surprised me with tickets to "O" in LAS VEGAS!!!!!
SO on Thursday we packed up and drove to sin city.
We stayed at the Tropicana Hotel.
I was going to take some pictures of us at the show but when we got there at 10:15, what we thought was early for the 10:30 show, the lobby was empty and there were no lines of people waiting to get in.
We started panicking and when we went to pick our tickets we learned it had actually started at 10!
Whoops.
Kinda sad but we only missed a few minutes so we go over it.
We love the Cirque du Soleil shows in Vegas and have to admit O is our new favorite.
We also hit up the buffet at the Wynn Hotel...TO DIE FOR.
Here are some pics:

cool plant things

Ty just chillin

The food went on FOREVER! And we're not talking Chuck-A-Rama here people!

My plate of deserts. My guess is I ate about 10,000 calories in that one meal.

Here's us in the Wynn after dinner

And me out on the strip.

Wow like 99% of this post was about food.
I don't really know what to say about that.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Um I personally think you should open up a pie-making business...... okay, not really. :)

    Good luck on your surgery!

    ReplyDelete