Thursday, August 12, 2010

The End.

Today was the last day of my internship at Fox News here in NYC. It went by SO incredibly fast...12 weeks ago I was a timid new intern walking into the NewsCorp headquarters without a clue and today I didn't want to leave! Couldn't have asked for a better experience...loved every second of it. Here's some pix of my last day (go me for actually taking pictures!!!!).

My fellow intern Sarah-Gordon. Yes, Sara Jayne and Sarah-Gordon. Very confusing for everyone.

Us with Glenn (no, I didn't buzz my head...I just decided to slick my hair back very tightly and nastily in honor of my last day).

Oh how I'll miss it here.

Spent a lot of time in this room.

Ty's last day of work is tomorrow....I cannot describe to you my excitement for this.
alskdfhaskjfalkjsdblakjdbfajkshf!!!!!!!!
I don't think I have been this excited since I was 4 years old on Christmas Eve.
No more work....
This weekend is our anniversary...
Then it's off to North Carolina...
Then HOME!!!!!!

Let the summer begin : )

By the way...did you see me on TV?!?!?!
I represented the U.S. Treasury in a segment on the live show yesterday. LOL

The guy on the right is David Buckner, Professor at Columbia University.
Watch this from a few months ago...you'll die.


2 comments:

  1. conrats! You're done. Love that you were on tv. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally famous :)

    Excited to see you sooooon!

    ReplyDelete