Sunday, August 8, 2010

back 2 reality

Can you believe it?
Is this some kind of sick joke?
Summer is almost over?
School starts in 3 weeks?
I'm a senior?
Only one year left in college?
I ask myself...how did this happen to me?
Time sure is a funny thing. It goes by incredibly slow when you're in the moment, but looking back it always seems to fly by.
That's how I feel right now.
I cannot believe we have been in New York for three months and that we are going home next week. I really have loved it here, but I can't wait to be home.
Living here has made me feel like we are on the fast track to adulthood and makes me realize how precious our time as young married college students really is.
How many people get to experience college with their spouse (besides @ BYU)???
Like none.
I feel like we have already moved on from that and now we are getting a second chance to go back and live one last year as true zoobies.
Come April we will be thrown into the real world with real jobs, real problems, and all other things real.
I can't wait to go back to little old Provo for our final year.
I want to go through the drive through at Wendy's...
put on a sweatshirt and head to a BYU football game...
stay up late watching past seasons of our favorite TV shows...
and study for an impossible exam that I always get a 64% on.
Ah the lap of luxury.

kkk sry for being reflective/deep...
DiD yOu WaTcH tHe BaChEloReTtE??!?!?!!
i KNEW she would pick Roberto from the very first night!
Ummm first impression rose? DUH!!!
Who's watching Bachelor Pad?
Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I miss BYU so much! Love your description ... it really is the lap of luxury.

    ReplyDelete