Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A lil recap

We had an unconventional Thanksgiving.
Not unconventional in a bad way, unconventional in a...you're-on-your-own-now kind of way.
Instead of sharing a home cooked meal with family we went out to eat with some new friends.
It ended up being a relaxing day not having to worry about burning a Turkey or doing dishes : )
We tried going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade but we were pretty lazy didn't get there until like 10.
The crowds were so big we were literally blocks away from the action.
See?

I made Ty zoom in on this next one...but I don't think I'm fooling anyone.


[insert awesome pic of Ty and Sj at Macy's day parade with giant balloon here]

I always watched the parade on Thanksgiving morning growing up so it was still cool just being there.
I guess we know better for next year...It's waaay better on TV!

Now we're onto the Christmas season!
Even though it's been in the sixties here in NYC it still feels a lot like Christmas...

I like these giant ornaments


Even the pretzel guy is getting into the holiday spirit!

I like how New York City goes all out for the holidays.
The Christmas anticipation is already killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment