Monday, November 14, 2011

Home

I went home for a full week!
Highlights include seeing my friends and family and eating at Cafe Rio :)The Salt Lake Temple
Me with my friends Aleesha and Michelle
Coach Miller directing her team at 5:30am (I'm such a good friend for going)
My niece and nephew in their new winter coats

There's me with the kids in a helicopter
Getting ma hair did by Michelle
A crazy rock concert (a.k.a the opening of the first H&M in Utah)
Lexi and Leesh doing an awkward pose at Cafe Rio

Rachel's football player bf got us all tickets to the game on Saturday.
Even though it was 30 degrees we had a good time cheering on our cougs and reminiscing about going to games together our freshman year.

Loved being home.
I was sad to leave...but figured I'd better get back to NY so Ty could stop eating cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner : )

No comments:

Post a Comment