Wednesday, November 3, 2010

halloweenie

So I know Halloween is like, so three days ago, but I'm a busy girl.
Ty and I celebrated Halloween on Saturday by dressing up as.....

Snooki



And The Situation

Think we pulled it off???

Sorry for the lame pix...I only had my iPhone bc my camera died.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun dressing up and hanging out with some of our friends!
We even won the costume contest : )
I liked being a guidette, and I honestly think Ty liked dressing up as a guido.



The orange face was part of the costume, promise.
Ty was in character the entire night if you couldn't tell haha!


I get to go to San Diego tomorrow for a swim meet and then Ty is meeting me in
The Vegas for another meet on Saturday!
We are going to see this show:

sososo excited.
AND my parentals are coming.
AND Ty's Dad is coming from NC.
I'll let you know how it goes.


3 comments:

  1. great costumes! andrew's sister and husband did the same thing but i havent seen pcis yet. i love the orange face. that is awesome. have fun at the beatles show. i havent seen it but drew has and loved it. you are in for a treat i hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will always be k feds baby mama to me.

    ReplyDelete