Monday, July 26, 2010

Boston!

I went to Boston this weekend to visit my sister-in-law Brittanie and her fam! Oh how I loved it so. I didn't take any pix...sry. It was a pretty quick trip, left after work on Friday and came back Sunday afternoon.
Took a bus.
Got sick.
Let me tell you, it is the most miserable thing to be on the verge of puking on a hot bus and knowing that you aren't going to stop for another three hours.
MISERABLE!
But I got through it. The weekend gave me just enough time to play with my nieces and nephews, shop with Britt, eat and hang out with Britt and Whit at a couple yummy restaurants, and get to see what a beautiful place Boston is. Here are some fake pictures of my trip that I found:

These are called Swan Boats and we took a ride on one in the Boston Public Garden...straight out of a storybook!


The adorable and famous Newbury Street. Great shopping.

This is probably what Britt and I looked like shopping. I don't know who that other girl is tho.

Boston is just so cute and fun. I would totally live there.

By the way..Did you watch the Bachelorette tonight? Ali was def wearing a bump-it!

3 comments:

  1. you're funny. Like the fake pics. that is a fun weekend trip. hope you mom is doing much better. it's great work let you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks exactly like us!! So fun to have you here. I told Audrey you thought she was very cute and she said "Sara Jayne is very cute". She loved you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara Jayne - those swan boats are out of a story book!! I grew up reading the children's book Make Way For Ducklings. If you loved the swan boats you will love that book.

    ReplyDelete