Thursday, February 9, 2012

Like so busy...

Wow I've been SOOOOO busy lately I haven't had a spare second to blog at all!!!!!!!!
jk
I haven't been that busy. 
BUT 
Here are some things we've been up to this week:
(actually it's just about ME but since this blog is called 'Sj and Ty' I shall say WE...)

Ticker Tape Parade on Monday Celebrating the NY Giants Super Bowl win. That right there is Eli Manning in the flesh holding the Lombardi Trophy. I have never been interested in the NFL before but I've also never lived in a place where the home team wins to Super Bowl so...GO GIANTS!

Whitney and I doin what we do best...being awkward. Believe it or not it took multiple attempts to get that beauty of a pic right there. 
A slice of white pizza from Harry's Italian. Super fatty and super delish. 

Someone put the milk in the wrong place. That someone was me. 

Also, please enjoy this video of the world's fattest baby.

1 comment:

  1. awk is our middle name:)

    for a sec, i thought that baby picture was you-thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete