Wednesday, January 4, 2012

for your browsing pleasure...


Isn't that hot pink brownstone awesome? It was on the market at one point for 2.3 million. Maybe someday...(via)

One of my favorite blogs does these link posts that always lead to interesting things.
I guess I've been wasting a lot of time online lately because I've come up with a list of my own:

How old are you, really? (for some reason this really freaked me out)

Twin portraits. Unreal! (thx mm)

I'll take a pair in every color, please.

This coat always keeps me warm...I swear I'm sweating even when it's 15 degrees outside like today : (

Speaking of keeping warm...Wouldn't mind one of these Siamese Slankets

I'm usually a chocolate person, but I may have to try this yellow cake  recipe.

The best scent in a pretty jar.

Viral videos of 2011

The latest Essie colors

How to live in New York City

Oh, and for all of you confused friends and family members...Parenthood (the TV show!)

1 comment:

  1. i WANT that candle!!

    P.S. My birthday is January 20th :) lylas

    ReplyDelete